Sports therapy treatments:
Inital Consultation (approx 50–60mins) £35
Further Treatments (approx 30–45mins) £30
Sports Massage Specific Treatments (approx 45 mins) £30
Full body sports Massage (approx 60mins) £40
Initial Consultation (approx. 60mins) £45
Further Treatments (approx. 45-50mins) £40
As part of a treatment session (included) £35 / £30
Follow up taping only (10–15mins) £5 per body part
We run injury clinics on the following days
Tuesday: 9am – 8pm
Wednesday: 5 – 8pm
Thursday: 9am – 8pm
Saturday: 9am – 1pm
1pm onwards event cover only
Sunday: Event cover only
We are able to offer event cover outside of these times.
We are also able to discuss any of your queries or concerns outside of these times.
Block bookings can be made if you require a period of treatment or would like to benefit from weekly / monthly sports massage treatments. These must be used for the period of injury treatment or within 6 months for sports massages.
We offer a block of 6 sessions for £150 (£200 for whole body) that works out at only £25 (£33) per session (saving up to £40). If you are unable to pay upfront and have a series of 6 or more treatments for the same injury (within 3 months) or a weekly / monthly sports massage (within 6 months), we will give you the 6th session free.
Please contact us to discuss block bookings or team hire, we can also arrange a home visit for those who are housebound within the Carlisle area.
CANCELLATIONS / Terms & conditions
Please note that cancellations with less than 24hours notice will incur a charge of 50%, failure to inform us of non-attendance will result in the full treatment price being billed.
By arranging an appointment, you agree to:
- Provide up to date information regards your condition to the Therapist. And up date this as required.
- Attend sessions at the time specified, unless prior notice is given (see cancellation policy).
- Engage in the treatment session and treatment programme prescribed.
- To discuss any concerns with the Therapist, and have the right to refuse a treatment following an informed dialogue. A further treatment option may be offered.
- Treat all staff and be treated with dignity and respect.